The Information We Collect
Trajan Estate may collect the following information:
- Trajan Estate collects information from individuals who request informational materials and appointments, including name, address, telephone number, email address, and financially related questions.
- Trajan Estate collects information provided orally and in writing via email, mail, online, or in person from prospective clients, clients, prospective employees, and employees.
How We Use The Information
Trajan Estate may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve products and services.
- To follow up, either by email, phone or mail, with people who have requested information and/or materials.
- To periodically send promotional emails or mail about services, recent developments, or other information individuals may find interesting using the email address or mailing address provided when requesting information.
- To analyze prospective clients’ financial situations and provide financial advice to clients.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
- Trajan Estate may disclose information externally as permitted or required by law (such as to service providers or regulatory agencies), or where individuals have provided permission. We do share information with Trajan Wealth LLC and its affiliates. We will never sell personal information to third parties for marketing.
Choice, Access, And Redress
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid sending you any communications in the future (opt-out).
NOTE: If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your computer, you can turn cookies off in your browser. However, note that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well. See below.
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience.
How To Manage Cookies
As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the websites that make use of this technology. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of many of the websites you visit. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/au/support/mac-apps/safari/
- All other browsers: Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.